March 24, 2013

Portfolio Box Update

My porfolio box has come a long way in the past few days.
I have scanned in and printed almost half of the photographs which are going to be in it.
So far I have included an edited version of my narritives series, and also a collection of my situated practice collaboration.

My portfolio box is 8x10, and although it may be a little bit small for the the style of work I produce, I am still using this module as an experience and I know now that when I want to buy my next portfolio box I will go bigger with a thinner depth in order to compact my work a little bit more.

Over the next few weeks I will be includng more images into the box and also playing with the idea of putting in different aspect ratios. I have a lot of square format prints which I would like to display in my work. I have thought about displaying two images on one sheet to fill it, although my box is only 8x10 which means the images would be tiny.
This is the next thing I need to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment