March 24, 2013

Website Update

My wesbite has been going well so far, and I am happy with how it looks at this stage.
I have been scanning in different images I want to include in my website, and testing out loads of different templates to see which ones fits my style of work best, and asethically pleases my target audience.
I have decided so far to have a white background, with simple black text with a simple font which doesn't domiante the page to much.
I am goin to include a contact and information page on my website with a number of diffeerent galleries containing different series of work.

I am still using squarespace to design my website. It is going to cost me around £63 yearly, that cost includes a free domain.
I browsed different web designs to try and find the best one and I decided on squarespace as it seemed simple to use and not to costly.

The website will constantly be a working progress and I will try to update it as often as possible woth new work and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment