April 16, 2013

Work Placement so far..

So far my work placement has got off to a slow start,

after sending out a number of emails containing details of why i would like to complete a work placement at a particular place, what i would bring to their workplace, how it would help me along with personal assets... I have still heard nothing back.

I have only emailed 3 places to do with archiving so far
Including
Tate
Suffolk Records Office
Suffolk Police Deparment

And for the education choice I have emailed 3 places

Kesgrave Sixth Form Photographic Department
Stoke High School Art Depratment
I am also planning on emailing Suffolk One Sixth Form, as my former head tutor of high school is now the head of this sixth form center creating an easier contact but last resort for me.

I will be contiuing to email a number of different places over the next few weeks, and i believe that this work placement project will be an ongoing progession during my time at university and beyond. I have found that experience is the best way to be accepted soemwhere so I aim to get lots of it!

I have found the work placement hard, as I hate having to rely on other people for responses, but I have found in the past that follow up calls always speed up a process and therefore in the next few days I will be ringing all of the above to find out where i stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment