February 26, 2013

My Website Development So Far

What I consider to be a successful website
-
Meeting the target audience needs
- Simple yet effective template and layout
- Simple font and font colour (black or white)
- Simple background colour (black or white)
- No over powering distractions (bright colours, dominating images, different font types)
- Informative content
- Quick processing
Put yourself in the viewers shoes, what would they want to see if they were entering the site to look specifically at your work?


Cost
-
I have't thought much about cost of a website yet. Although I have researched many different websites where you pay monthly or yearly, I am yet to find one in the UK which gives me the responsibility I want over my website, which allows me to make all the decisions, and start the who thing from scratch so I can make it exactly how I want.


Appropriate Design
-
The biggest thing I want from my website is for it to be simple with relevant content and effective templating.


Links to social networking
-
I would link my website to my blog so people can also navigate there and see other works and posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment