February 15, 2013

Web Research Beginning

I've began to look at websites which I might use to create my own,
Although I haven't done much in depth research into each individual one heres a list of the options so far:
.1&1
.Wix
.Weebly

I am also considering Adobes Dreamweaver, but with my lack of knowledge on web design I am tempted to opt out of the hard route!
I want my website to be nice and simple, removing all distractions which don't relate to my work with the main focus being my imagery and content.
Although the above websites can provide this, they also can look less professional overall, and the URL's can sometimes look very tacky and cheap.
My budget is another factor which is setting me back from jumping straight in and starting my website. I want to find an affordable place which will fulfill my requirments, ones which will also give me full rain on when I want to update the website without having to incurr extra costs each time I do.

I will be researching all of the above and more web design sites over the next few days so I can eventually and finally start creating mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment