February 06, 2013

The Beginning of my Research!

Over the next few weeks I will be blogging about different websites I have come across, good and bad, in order to prepare for the launch of my own website for my university module.

I will be exploring things such as:

What it takes to create a successful website?
What is considered to be a successful website?
What are the best templates to use?
What is the best and most appropriate design for my target audience?
Is the website going to be suitable to use on tablets and phones?

I will also be selecting a set of imagery based around my Constructing Narratives module which will consist of my best work for the website.

Once I have researched websites, I will later start to research portfolio's, and different areas of placements based around photography ready for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment